Software Development Manager
I. The Big Picture:
The Software Development Manager application allows for the
feature-level planning, developer management, release planning, bug
tracking, and the automatic generation of project status summaries of
a software engineering project.
- Allows large software engineering projects to be broken down and
- Allows these applications to be specified at the level of
- Allows these features to be further described at the subfeature
- Allows for the association of feature requests with particular
releases of the project to help streamline time management.
- Allows software development teams to assign particular developers
to entire applications, specific features, or specific subfeatures to
help streamline developer management.
- Archives bug reports and feature requests, automatically notifies
relevant developers of these requests, and when the requests have been
taken care of, automatically requests that the originator of the
request approve the results.
- Automatically generates project status reports.
III. Related Links: