|New features in the ACS4 (not in the ACS4 version) include:
- Sorting by name and access date
- Enhanced access permissions. The alpha version will only include toggling between private and public. Future versions could use the ACS permission API to grant read, write, delete and admin rights to any party on a bookmark level. It is not yet clear how big the need for this granular access permissions is.
- Display of keywords and descriptions of urls (fetched with ns_httpget)
Important features from the ACS3 version are:
- Importing/exporting bookmarks from/to Netscape and IE browsers
- Checking if URLs are alive
- Display of the most popular hosts and urls in the community